Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
easiest cake you will ever make
Make and share this Dump Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (21 ounce) cans pie filling (any kind)
- 3⁄4-1 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (18 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- Dump the pie filling in a oblong glass baking dish.
- Dump the cake mix on top.
- Slice the butter in pats and place all over the top.
- Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- Bake until golden brown.
- The other version is to add crushed pineapples and 1 cup coconut and 1 cup chopped nuts.
My mom always made this cake with cherry pie filling and pineapple yum! it is so good. Watch out though it tastes so yummy you might eat the whole thing and get a tummy ache
Used canned blueberries and canned blueberry pie filling and baked 350 deg. for about 1 hour and it was so delicious, it got raves. I thought it looked good too.
Very easy, used apple pie filling. Oven temp. not noted so cooked at 350', didn't turn bown on the top so cooked it 'till it was bubbly all over Thanks Kathy Strickland