- 510.29 g box white cake mix
- 340.19 g frozen raspberries
- 340.19 g frozen blueberries
- 473.18 ml diet 7-Up
Directions See How It's Made
- Put fruit in sprayed 9x13 baking pan and cover with dry cake mix (DO NOT STIR!).
- Pour 7Up over whole pan (again, do not stir).
- Cover and bake for 20 minutes at 350°F, then uncover and bake for another 20-30 minutes.
- Makes 12 servings.
- Can also be cut in half.
- I used a 9x9 in pan and a box of Jiffy cake mix, small skinny blue and white box, and one cup of diet 7-up.