The easiest fudgey brownies you can make without a mix. One of my most requested recipes--even my kids' friends ask for it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x13 pan with nonstick spray (or nonstick with flour spray).
- 2Dump all dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir with a whisk to mix well (my version of sifting).
- 3Add all of the "wet" ingredients and stir until mixed well with wooden spoon.
- 4Spread in prepared pan and sprinkle the cup (or so) of chocolate chips over the top.
- 5Bake at 350 for no more than 30 minute They are done when the edge just starts to pull away from the pan and a toothpick comes out with a little bit of brownie on it. I set my timer for 28 minute to avoid over baking them.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dump Bars
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 13
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.5
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 94.3 mg
- Sodium 211.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 53.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 38.0 g
- Protein 5.7 g