Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
The easiest fudgey brownies you can make without a mix. One of my most requested recipes--even my kids' friends ask for it!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Spray 9x13 pan with nonstick spray (or nonstick with flour spray).
- Dump all dry ingredients in a large bowl and stir with a whisk to mix well (my version of sifting).
- Add all of the "wet" ingredients and stir until mixed well with wooden spoon.
- Spread in prepared pan and sprinkle the cup (or so) of chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake at 350 for no more than 30 minute They are done when the edge just starts to pull away from the pan and a toothpick comes out with a little bit of brownie on it. I set my timer for 28 minute to avoid over baking them.
What a great brownie! I have a hard time finding a brownie that is made in a 9X13 pan, & easy to make! I will be making this again. My 6 year old came home from school & ate two pieces, she said "Yum Mom!" Thanks for such a great recipe.<br/>Made for Spring PAC 2013
I make these all the time. My nieces and nephews call them my "famous brownies". Of course they don't realize how easy they are.