Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
Paula Deen - Food Network
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup pecans (any type of nut will work)
- Butter a 9x9 inch baking dish.
- melt chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, and condensed milk in double boiler on medium heat.
- Once smooth, remove from heat.
- Add vanilla and nuts.
- Scoop into baking dish and chill in refridgerator until set for about 10 minutes.
this was good. the mix of butterscotch and chocolate was different.. it needed more chips though i think.. but it was fun to try. thanks
Made this tonight for christmas gifts and I had the best results that I ever had. Usually I can't make fudge but this works. I didn't use butterscotch chips I just used 2c. of milk chocolate chips and lefted out the nuts cause I am not fond of nuts in my fudge. Thanks so much for sharing! Happy Holidays!!