Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
You may have noticed some young girls, about 7 years of age and upto 10 years, have alot of hair on the back and/or dark circles under the eyes. Also, their skin is very dull and grey looking, especially on the neck. This pack treatment is for them. The recipe is from Rima Soni's Trouble Shooter column of the Weekend magazine dated April 8th' 2005.
- 1 cup lentil flour
- 1 cup ground almonds
- 1 tablespoon egg white
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon tomato juice
- 1 pinch turmeric powder
- Prepare a paste by mixing together all the above mentioned ingredients.
- The paste should be sticky and smooth and just a little bit wet because dry paste can lead to rash.
- Apply this on the entire body and over the eyes 20 minutes before going in the shower.
- Keep this on for 10-15 minutes before gently scrubbing it off with circular movements.
- This will help loosen tiny hair from the body and also lift the dull, gray skin making it lighter, brighter and smooth.
- Finally, rinse off with a mild shower gel.
- Do daily.