Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
- 200 g fresh dates or 200 g dried dates
- 50 g coarsely ground nuts
- honey (to stew) or red wine, with honey (to stew)
- Take the stones out of the dates and fill them with nuts or stone-pine.
- Sprinkle a bit of salt on the filled dates and stew them inches.
- honey or honey-sweetened red wine.
- The dates have to be cooked in on.
- low heat until their paring starts to come off (approximately 5-10.
Delicious! Thanks so much for posting so many awesome Roman and Native American dishes. :)