1/1 Photo of Dulcet's Chinese Chicken Salad
This is one the most colorful and beautiful salads I have ever made. It is full of anti-oxidants, vitamins and is also low carb. You absolutely cannot substitute the sauce...it makes the salad. It is made locally near where I live so I don't know how widely distributed it is...but they have a website to check the nearest place you can find it. There website is www.dulcetcuisine.com. It is an all natural sauce with no preservatives. Preparation of this salad is made very simple if you have a Cuisineart food processor. I made mine without bean sprouts and snap peas, as I did not have them on hand and it was wonderful. The recipe says that it serves 2, but my husband and I both had two bowls for dinner and had at least 3 servings left over.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb cooked chicken, bite size pieces
- 1/2 head green leaf lettuce (I used iceberg and it was still good)
- 1/4 head purple cabbage
- 1 large carrot
- 1 stalk celery
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 cup snap peas
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 1/3 cup dulcet asian-style dressing
- wonton wrapper, cut into strips and fried until crisp (optional)
- 1Shred the cabbage and carrots.
- 2Slice pepper, snap peas and celery diagonally.
- 3Cut lettuce so it looks like confetti.
- 4Toss all vegetables and lettuce with Dulcet Asian Dressing.
- 5Top with chicken.
- 6Sprinkle wontons over top if using.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dulcet's Chinese Chicken Salad
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 477.0
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.7 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 170.2 mg
- Sodium 270.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 11.1 g
- Protein 61.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: