6 hrs 45 mins
Had this for dessert tonight. It is just to die for. YUMMMMMMMMY!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 10 whole rectangular graham crackers
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped pecans
FILLING and TOPPING
- 1Heat oven to 350*. Arrange crackers in single layer in ungreased 15x10x1 inch baking pan. Melt butter in medium saucepan over medium-high heat. Stir in brown sugar. Bring to a boil. Boil 2 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in pecans. Pour and spread over crackers. Bake 10 minutes. Cool 30 minutes or until cooled.
- 2Crush crackers into coarse crumbs. Sprinkle half of crumbs in bottom of ungreased 13x9x2 glass baking dish. Cut and remove carton from dulce de leche ice cream. Cut ice cream into 1/2 inch thick slices. Arrange slices over crumbs, overlapping slightly. Spread ice cream with spatula until even, pressing down firmly. Freeze 1 hour or until firm.
- 3Place hot fudge ice cream topping in resealable 1 quart plastic bag. Cut small hole in bottom corner of bag with topping. Squeeze bag to pipe fudge topping over ice cream. Scatter remaining half of praline crumbs over fudge layer. Freeze 30 minutes or until fudge is firm.
- 4Cut and remove carton from coffee ice cream. Cut ice cream into 1/2 inch thick slices. Arrange slices over crumbs, spreading ice cream until smooth; press down firmly. Freeze while preparing topping.
- 5Beat whipping cream in large bowl until stiff peaks form. Fold in liqueur. Spread over top of dessert. If desired, garnish with chocolate curls. Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Let stand at room temperature for 20 to 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dulce De Leche Mocha Ice Cream Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 903.3
- Calories from Fat 471
- Total Fat 52.4 g
- Saturated Fat 25.8 g
- Cholesterol 104.9 mg
- Sodium 532.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 100.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 71.8 g
- Protein 8.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dulce de leche ice cream