Recipe by Chef*Lee
I had some leftover dulce de leche from another recipe and I made up this icing with the rest. It is really good!! You can find Nestle dulce de leche in the Latin or Mexican section of your grocery store. I hope you like it!
- 1⁄2 cup butter, softened
- 1⁄2 cup superfine sugar (C&H green box)
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 4 tablespoons flour (I like whole wheat pastry flour)
- 1 (13 ounce) can dulce de leche (Use 1/2 cup out of the can)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream the butter and the sugar together with a mixer until creamy.
- Blend in milk, flour, and sour cream.
- Put the dulce de leche into a microwaveable dish and heat it for about 5 to 10 seconds to soften it just a bit.
- Add the dulce de leche to the mix and blend well.