Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Another cooking class recipe. This is one of those dessert salads and it's unbelievably rich with sweetness. Note: You may want to use lemon juice on the bananas and apples to prevent them from turning brown before making the salad. Also, the strawberry and dulce de leche amounts are estimates. The recipe says 1 container of strawberries, no syrup and 2 cans dulce de leche.
- 3 -4 bananas, sliced
- 4 -5 golden delicious apples, cored and sliced
- 1 pint strawberry, sliced
- 8 ounces mini marshmallows
- 2 (2 1/8 ounce) Snickers candy bars, chopped (or popables work too)
- 2 (12 ounce) cans dulce de leche (or caramel ice cream topping)
- 16 ounces Cool Whip
- 1 1⁄2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄4 teaspoon nutmeg
- In a large bowl, combine all the fruit along with the marshmallows and snicker's candy bars.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together or use a mixer to combine the remaining ingredients.
- Fold into the fruit and serve immediately.