Prep 30 mins
Cook 53 mins
For my next indulge moment.
Make and share this Dulce De Leche Cream Bars recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350°; position oven rack in the lower third of the oven; spray a 13x9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine brownie mix, melted butter, and 1 egg with a wooden spoon until just blended and all dry ingredients are moistened.
- Spread mixture into prepared pan; bake 18 minutes; remove from oven (leave oven on).
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat cream cheese, brown sugar, flour, and vanilla with an electric mixer on high until well blended.
- Add in sour cream; mix until blended.
- Add remaining 3 eggs, one at a time, mixing on low after each addition until just blended.
- Add half the caramel topping; mix on low until blended; pour over hot crust.
- Bake 32-35 minutes or until center is just barely set.
- Transfer to wire rack and cool completely; refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Drizzle remaining caramel topping over bars; refrigerate until set.
- Cut into bars and serve.