1 hr 23 mins
For my next indulge moment.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°; position oven rack in the lower third of the oven; spray a 13x9 inch baking pan with cooking spray.
- 2In a bowl, combine brownie mix, melted butter, and 1 egg with a wooden spoon until just blended and all dry ingredients are moistened.
- 3Spread mixture into prepared pan; bake 18 minutes; remove from oven (leave oven on).
- 4Meanwhile, in a bowl, beat cream cheese, brown sugar, flour, and vanilla with an electric mixer on high until well blended.
- 5Add in sour cream; mix until blended.
- 6Add remaining 3 eggs, one at a time, mixing on low after each addition until just blended.
- 7Add half the caramel topping; mix on low until blended; pour over hot crust.
- 8Bake 32-35 minutes or until center is just barely set.
- 9Transfer to wire rack and cool completely; refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight.
- 10Drizzle remaining caramel topping over bars; refrigerate until set.
- 11Cut into bars and serve.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dulce De Leche Cream Bars
Serving Size: 1 (2240 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 314.4
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.7 g
- Cholesterol 70.6 mg
- Sodium 223.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 4.6 g
- Protein 4.2 g