Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This coffee is out of sight! Beware it is lethal! You can use Meghan's Dulce de Leche or mandabears Dulce De Leche or Dulce De Leche Sauce by Mean Chef for dulce de leche that is used in the coffee - I had some on hand so it wasn't necessary to make more. I found this somewhere on the net but don't recall where.
- 6 cups hot black cuban coffee
- 8 tablespoons dulce de leche
- 12 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- 12 tablespoons Kahlua or 12 tablespoons Tia Maria or 12 tablespoons other coffee liqueur
- whipped cream
- 12 tablespoons grated chocolate
- Combine coffee and dulce de leche, stirring to melt.
- Pour 1-1/2 tablespoons Kahlua and Amaretto into each coffee cup.
- Add 3/4 cup coffee mixture in each coffee cup.
- Top with whipped cream and grated chocolate.