Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 5 mins
Posted in response to a request. Shamelessly "borrowed" from another site. ;-)
- 1 cup graham cracker, crumbs*
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 (8 ounce) packages reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1 cup Splenda sugar substitute, Granulated
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup reduced-fat milk
- 1⁄2 cup dulce de leche, Nestle La Lechera**
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix crust ingredients together, and press into a 9-inch springform pan. Place pan on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool to room temperature.
- Reset oven temperature to 325 degrees F.
- Beat cream cheese, SPLENDA® and flour together until well mixed and smooth.
- Add vanilla and mix until smooth.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Mix until smooth.
- Add milk and mix until well blended.
- Measure 1/2 cup of the cheesecake batter and pour into a small bowl. Add Dulce de Leche and stir until well combined.
- Pour plain batter over crust.
- Top with Dulce de Leche batter by placing rounded spoonfuls over the cheesecake batter and gently swirl into plain batter with the tip of knife or spatula.
- Bake 45-55 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Remove from oven and gently run metal spatula around rim of pan to loosen cheesecake (this helps prevent cracking). Let cool 20-25 minutes before covering and placing in the refrigerator.
- Refrigerate 4- 6 hours or overnight before serving.
- *Graham cracker crumbs can be replaced with crushed vanilla wafers.
- **Other brands may be used. This is the most commonly available brand.