A rich, caramel flavored cookie that is topped with chopped up pieces of caramel. This is a very soft and chewy cookie. Prep time includes chilling time.
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In small bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
- In separate bowl, cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, pudding mix and syrup until smooth.
- Beat in eggs until smooth.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture and mix just until fully incorporated.
- Chill dough for 30 minutes.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- Bake 7-8 minutes (cookie will be soft and just barely done).
- Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute then remove to wire cooling rack.
- Immediately top each cookie with chopped caramels by slightly pushing caramel pieces into the top of each cookie.