1/2 Photos of Dulce De Leche (Caramel) Cookies
1 hr 20 mins
A rich, caramel flavored cookie that is topped with chopped up pieces of caramel. This is a very soft and chewy cookie. Prep time includes chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375.
- 2In small bowl, combine flour and baking soda.
- 3In separate bowl, cream together butter, sugar, brown sugar, pudding mix and syrup until smooth.
- 4Beat in eggs until smooth.
- 5Gradually beat in flour mixture and mix just until fully incorporated.
- 6Chill dough for 30 minutes.
- 7Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheet.
- 8Bake 7-8 minutes (cookie will be soft and just barely done).
- 9Cool on cookie sheet for 1 minute then remove to wire cooling rack.
- 10Immediately top each cookie with chopped caramels by slightly pushing caramel pieces into the top of each cookie.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dulce De Leche (Caramel) Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (34 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 36
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 143.3
- Calories from Fat 57
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 24.6 mg
- Sodium 112.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 1.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
instant butterscotch pudding mix