This is an easier version of this cake. It is made with ice cream. It is SO SO GOOD. Hurts my teeth just thinking about it!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Slice pound cake into two layers. Soften ice cream until spreadable. (not melting, just soft).
- 2Place bottom layer of pound cake in a foil-lined pan the same size as the cake.
- 3Place two cups of Dulce de Leche ice cream over the layer and spread evenly.
- 4Top with remaining pound cake layer and press gently over the ice cream.
- 5Cover the cake with foil and freeze for 30 minutes or more.
- 6Remove frozen ice cream cake from foil lined pan and place on a cake platter. Ice cake with thawed whipped topping.
- 7Sprinkle cake with chopped pecans and shredded coconut.
- 8Keep in freezer until ready to serve.
- 9Can use Angel Food cake if you prefer. I have use both and prefer pound cake because of the density of the cake.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dulce De Leche Cake
Serving Size: 1 (40 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 211.8
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 12.1 g
- Cholesterol 22.8 mg
- Sodium 43.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 2.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dulce de leche ice cream