1 hr 15 mins
This came from a butter wrapper. It is different from the other two Dulce de Leche Brownies as it uses cocoa power instead of unsweetened chocolate. I always have the powder on hand.
My Private Note
1/2 inc ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2FOR DULCE DE LECHE.
- 3Combine sweetened condensed milk and corn syrup in a large (2 to 2 1/2 quart) microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on 50% power, stopping and stirring every 2 minutes initially and then more frequently as needed during the middle of the cooking time for a total of 10 to 12 minutes or until the mixture is thick and caramel colored.
- 4IT IS IMPORTANT TO WATCH THE MIXTURE AS IT COOKS AND STIR FREQUENTLY TO AVOID BOIL OVER. The mixture will develop a somewhat curdled appearance that will smooth out when stirred.
- 5Whisk in 2 tablespoons of butter and set aside.
- 6FOR BROWNIES:.
- 7Butter a 9X13 inch baking pan.
- 8Cream 1 cup softened butter and sugar until fluffy.
- 9Beat in eggs and vanilla.
- 10Combine flour, cocoa powder, and salt.
- 11Add dry ingredients to creamed mixture; mix until well blended.
- 12Spread 1/2 of the mixture into prepared pan.
- 13Drop spoonfuls of the Dulce de Leche evenly over this layer.
- 14Cover with remaining brownie batter.
- 15Sprinkle nuts evenly over the top.
- 16Bake 35 to 40 minutes.
- 17Cool and cut into squares.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dulce De Leche Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1482 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 121.5
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.5 g
- Cholesterol 31.8 mg
- Sodium 60.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 12.1 g
- Protein 1.8 g