Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Dulce De Leche Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Grease a 9 X 12 inch baking dish.
- Melt the chocolate and butter while stirring constantly, in a double boiler or in a small, heavy saucepan over very low heat.
- Remove from the heat and whisk until smooth. Let cool to room temperature.
- Beat the eggs, sugar and vanilla with a wooden spoon until well combined.
- Fold in the cooled chocolate mixture.
- Sift the flour over the top and stir in just until combined.
- Scrape the batter into the pan spread to the edges.
- Plop big spoonfuls of dulce de leche in the batter mix and use a butter knife to swirl it inches.
- Bake until the center of the top is almost firm when lightly pressed and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean but still moist at the bottom, 30 to 35 minutes and let cool.