1/3 Photos of Dulce De Leche Bars
Oatmeal-Caramel Bars. My husband loves these (and he is not a dessert eater!) Very yummy and better if you make ahead and serve 1 or 2 days later.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350. In a big bowl mix flour, oatmeal, brown sugar and salt. Cut in softened butter with pastry blender until crumbly. Save out 1 cup of mixture, press rest in a 13x9 pan. Do not grease the pan.
- 2Bake 10 minutes. Empty dulce de leche into microwave bowl. Heat dulce de leche in microwave on medium power until it is soft enough to spread. 2-4 minutes total- I microwave for 45 seconds, stir, then zap again on med power.
- 3Spread dulce de leche over baked crust. Sprinkle toffee bits and the 1 cup of oats mixture over that. Bake 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes.
- 4Run a knife around the edge of pan to loosen. Cool completely another 30 minutes. Makes 32 bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dulce De Leche Bars
Serving Size: 1 (760 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 112.7
- Calories from Fat 54
- Total Fat 6.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 15.2 mg
- Sodium 89.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.7 g
- Protein 1.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dulce de leche