We grew up eating these delectable balls made from fresh cows milk, egg yolks and sweetened condensed milk. Brings back childhood memories....
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook 1st four ingredients till thick in a pan, stirring constantly.
- 2Cook till it becomes heavy to stir and it pulls away from the sides of the pan.
- 3Add in the butter and extract till blended.
- 4Turn off heat. Cool till able enough to handle.
- 5Using a spoon, scrape and roll into balls.
- 6Roll on white granulated sugar.
- 7Kids can't get enough of these yummy treat!
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dulce De Leche Balls
Serving Size: 1 (39 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 106.8
- Calories from Fat 43
- Total Fat 4.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.5 g
- Cholesterol 93.6 mg
- Sodium 39.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 10.3 g
- Protein 3.1 g