- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup fresh milk
- 8 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄3 cup egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- sugar, for rolling the dulce de leche balls
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook 1st four ingredients till thick in a pan, stirring constantly.
- Cook till it becomes heavy to stir and it pulls away from the sides of the pan.
- Add in the butter and extract till blended.
- Turn off heat. Cool till able enough to handle.
- Using a spoon, scrape and roll into balls.
- Roll on white granulated sugar.
- Kids can't get enough of these yummy treat!