1/1 Photo of Dulce de Leche
4 hrs 2 mins
It is a delicious carmel spread from Brazil. I got this from a friend who was an exchange student there, it is the most addicting thing ever, watch out, this is NOT low in fat...quite the contrary :)but soooo worth it.
My Private Note
- 1Pierce the top of the can with a bottle opener and remove paper from can.
- 2Cover top of can tightly with aluminum foil.
- 3Place in a sauce pan, submerge in water to 1" from the top.
- 4Boil over med-low heat for 4 hours.
- 5Open lid of can and place contents in a bowl.
- 6EXCELLENT for dipping apples, pears, crackers and for spreading of bread and great on ice cream!
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dulce de Leche
Serving Size: 1 (535 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.6
- Calories from Fat 41
- Total Fat 4.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.1 mg
- Sodium 67.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 29.0 g
- Protein 4.2 g