My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the sesame seeds on a baking tray and toast in a pre-heated oven set at 350F for approximately 10 minutes or until a pale golden brown colour.
- 2Cool and place into a bowl.
- 3Place the hazelnuts on a baking tray and toast in a preheated oven set at 350F for 10–15 minutes.
- 4Rub the skins from the hazelnuts in a clean tea towel.
- 5Cool and place the toasted hazelnuts into a food processor and grind until fine, being careful to stop before they become a paste.
- 6Place into the same bowl as the toasted sesame seeds.
- 7Place the spices on a baking tray and toast in a preheated oven set at 330F for 5 minutes.
- 8Cool and place the toasted spices into a food processor and grind until a fine powder is achieved.
- 9Pound the salt and peppercorns with a mortar and pestle or a spice grinder until a course powder has formed.
- 10Add the paprika and mix well.
- 11Place all the ingredients into the bowl with the sesame seeds and hazelnuts and thoroughly stir until well mixed.
- 12Transfer into a well-sealed glass jar for storing.
Nutritional Facts for Dukkah
Serving Size: 1 (524 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 2866.2
- Calories from Fat 2283
- Total Fat 253.7 g
- Saturated Fat 25.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2432.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 129.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 71.0 g
- Sugars 11.5 g
- Protein 82.7 g