Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I found this recipe on Duke's mayonnaise jar. It's really good! I make this on holidays and for company. It always disappears first. Really creamy and cheesey to be baked! My family loves it! Sometimes I use low-fat cheese and low-fat sour cream to cut down on fat and calories. Always turns out great.
- 8 ounces elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 1 cup mayonnaise (I use Duke's)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Cook macaroni according to directions on box and drain.
- In large bowl, combine macaroni,cheese,mayonnaise,sour cream and cayene pepper.
- Spoon mixture into a 13 x 9 inch pan (spray sides with cooking spray).
- Bake for 30 minutes.