- 4 ounces chocolate fudge topping
- 1 gallon vanilla ice cream (vanilla bean works best)
- 6 ounces macadamia nuts
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring topping to room temperature.
- Crush macadamia nuts.
- Scoop ice cream into bowl and mix in crushed macadamia nuts.
- Scoop ice cream into pie shell, smoothing into mound (it needs to be a ridiculous 6-8" high at center).
- Warm a bit of milk and use it to dilute the chocolate topping, then use a warmed knife to spread chocolate topping over mounded ice cream.
- Place in freezer until ready to serve.
- HINT: Cover top of pie with whipped cream design before serving.