Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
I thought I would share some of my favorites, These are some that I have to make quite often.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) package yellow cake mix
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant banana pudding mix
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons banana extract
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1⁄4 cup powdered sugar, for topping
- preheat oven 350°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the dry cake and pudding mixes, water, oil, eggs and flavoring.
- Beat 1 minute until moistened.
- Beat on medium for 4 minutes.
- Spray a 10 cup bunt pan or a 13-in. x 9-in.baking pan with bakers spray.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- when is completely cooled lightly sift powered sugar over entire cake.