Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a recipe from the Duggar family web site.
- 2 lbs ground turkey, cooked seasoned, drained
- 3 (2 lb) bags tater tots
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 2 (12 ounce) cans evaporated milk
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- Brown meat & place in large cass. dish.
- Cover with tater tots. Mix soup & milk together.
- Pour over top. Bake at 350 for 1 Hour.
I have made this recipe (halved) at least twice for our family and we all love the meal and the Duggars! My adult daughter has just requested it for our dinner tomorrow night. The casserole is just as good, if not better, reheated the second day.
I love this recipe! It tastes great, you can make it in larger batches for a party, and it doesn't take to long to cook up.
Odd processed food taste and very high in calories. Tastes bland with just these ingredients. I don't understand why you would feed your family this concoction when it would be so easy to use mashed potatoes and cheese on top and bake it. I seriously wonder how much the Duggars were paid by the potato tot manufacturer to promote this fatty recipe.