The Duggar Family recipe from the TLC.com site!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 lbs ground turkey
- 3 (4 ounce) cans green chilies, chopped
- 3 (1 1/4 ounce) packages taco seasoning
- 3 (1 ounce) packages dry ranch dressing mix
- 3 (15 1/2 ounce) cans hominy, undrained
- 9 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, undrained
- 6 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, undrained
- grated cheddar cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips for serving
- 1Brown the ground turkey, seasoned as you like (salt, pepper, onion).
- 2Stir in the chilis, seasoning mix, ranch dressing mix, hominy, tomatoes, beans, and 5 cups of water.
- 3Bring to a boil. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- 4To serve, put crushed tortilla chips in bottom of bowl. Add soup, then top with grated cheddar cheese and sour cream. Yum!
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Duggar Family Taco Soup
Serving Size: 1 (354 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 30
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 291.1
- Calories from Fat 46
- Total Fat 5.1 g
- Saturated Fat 1.2 g
- Cholesterol 35.8 mg
- Sodium 530.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 12.4 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 19.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
dry ranch dressing mix