Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
The Duggar Family recipe from the TLC.com site!
Make and share this Duggar Family Taco Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 3 lbs ground turkey
- 3 (4 ounce) cans green chilies, chopped
- 3 (1 1/4 ounce) packages taco seasoning
- 3 (1 ounce) packages dry ranch dressing mix
- 3 (15 1/2 ounce) cans hominy, undrained
- 9 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 (15 ounce) cans kidney beans, undrained
- 6 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, undrained
- grated cheddar cheese, sour cream, tortilla chips for serving
- Brown the ground turkey, seasoned as you like (salt, pepper, onion).
- Stir in the chilis, seasoning mix, ranch dressing mix, hominy, tomatoes, beans, and 5 cups of water.
- Bring to a boil. Simmer for 30 minutes.
- To serve, put crushed tortilla chips in bottom of bowl. Add soup, then top with grated cheddar cheese and sour cream. Yum!