Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
serve hot or cold.
- 1⁄2 kg bottlegourd (grated)
- 1 liter skim milk
- 50 g low calorie sweetener
- 1 teaspoon oil
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder (elaichi)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon saffron
- 30 g almonds (finely chopped) or 30 g pistachios (finely chopped)
- Mix dudhi, milk, sugar, oil, cardamom powder, kesar, 2 tea spoons of almonds and pista in a pan and put on flame.
- Keep on stirring till the mixture becomes thick.
- Decorate it with almond and pista.
- Let it cool and then freeze it.