Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Here is another cute and yummy recipe from Family Fun magazine that kids will just love!
Make and share this Ducky Desserts recipe from Food.com.
- First, spread out a paper cupcake liner and set it on a small plate or in a bowl.
- For the body, place a large scoop of vanilla ice cream or lemon sherbet on top of the liner.
- Create a neck by topping the body with a spoonful of ice cream and use the bowl of the spoon to flatten it slightly.
- Place a small scoop of ice cream on the neck for the head. Press on chocolate chips or raisins for eyes.
- For a beak, flatten an orange gumdrop and cut it into two pieces. If you wish, you can insert a shelled peanut into the ice cream.
- Finally, make webbed feet with pieces of fruit leather or dried apricots.