Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Here is another cute and yummy recipe from Family Fun magazine that kids will just love!
Make and share this Ducky Desserts recipe from Food.com.
- First, spread out a paper cupcake liner and set it on a small plate or in a bowl.
- For the body, place a large scoop of vanilla ice cream or lemon sherbet on top of the liner.
- Create a neck by topping the body with a spoonful of ice cream and use the bowl of the spoon to flatten it slightly.
- Place a small scoop of ice cream on the neck for the head. Press on chocolate chips or raisins for eyes.
- For a beak, flatten an orange gumdrop and cut it into two pieces. If you wish, you can insert a shelled peanut into the ice cream.
- Finally, make webbed feet with pieces of fruit leather or dried apricots.