Blue Peacock's Note:
Here is another cute and yummy recipe from Family Fun magazine that kids will just love!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First, spread out a paper cupcake liner and set it on a small plate or in a bowl.
- 2For the body, place a large scoop of vanilla ice cream or lemon sherbet on top of the liner.
- 3Create a neck by topping the body with a spoonful of ice cream and use the bowl of the spoon to flatten it slightly.
- 4Place a small scoop of ice cream on the neck for the head. Press on chocolate chips or raisins for eyes.
- 5For a beak, flatten an orange gumdrop and cut it into two pieces. If you wish, you can insert a shelled peanut into the ice cream.
- 6Finally, make webbed feet with pieces of fruit leather or dried apricots.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Ducky Desserts
Serving Size: 1 (93 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.7
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.5 mg
- Sodium 67.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 37.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 29.4 g
- Protein 3.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: