Prep 20 mins
Cook 4 hrs
What an easy and great recipe for an afternoon with other families and kids!
- 22 ounces cubed sirloin
- 18 ounces ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup beer
- 14 ounces tomato juice
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons fort worth light chili powder
- 1 tablespoon colleen wallace chili powder
- 4 tablespoons chopped fresh celery
- 1⁄2 teaspoon msg
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup chunky Pace Picante Sauce, drained
- 3⁄4 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 (4 ounce) canschopped green chilies, drained
- 1 teaspoon chopped jalapeno, w seeds
- 1 cup beef bouillon
- chop & brown beef into small pieces with olive oil.
- dump all the ingredients into a pot. Stir and simmer for 2 - 4 hours or until your wooden spoon can stand up by it self in the middle of your pot.
- * you can also serve with Frito chips and top with med cheddar cheese.