Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is one of my all-time favorites! The sauce can be used for just about anything -- salad dressings, other meats, etc. I found this in a dictionary-sized book of recipes from around the world.
- Cook duck.
- I recommend salting the duck and broiling until cooked through.
- Let duck cool for 10-15 minutes.
- For dressing: Beat all other ingredients together well.
- Cut cooled duck into slices, adding a bit of dressing to each piece to moisten.
- Arrange duck slices over salad leaves.
- Drizzle dressing over duck and leaves and serve immediately.