Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is one of my all-time favorites! The sauce can be used for just about anything -- salad dressings, other meats, etc. I found this in a dictionary-sized book of recipes from around the world.
- 3 boneless duck breasts
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 orange, zest of
- 1 orange, juice of
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 3 scallions, diced
- 1 -3 teaspoon sugar
- salad leaves
- Cook duck.
- I recommend salting the duck and broiling until cooked through.
- Let duck cool for 10-15 minutes.
- For dressing: Beat all other ingredients together well.
- Cut cooled duck into slices, adding a bit of dressing to each piece to moisten.
- Arrange duck slices over salad leaves.
- Drizzle dressing over duck and leaves and serve immediately.
I have to say i loved it, but my hubbie thought it had too much fish sauce. Thanks for sharing though.