This is one of my all-time favorites! The sauce can be used for just about anything -- salad dressings, other meats, etc. I found this in a dictionary-sized book of recipes from around the world.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook duck.
- 2I recommend salting the duck and broiling until cooked through.
- 3Let duck cool for 10-15 minutes.
- 4For dressing: Beat all other ingredients together well.
- 5Cut cooled duck into slices, adding a bit of dressing to each piece to moisten.
- 6Arrange duck slices over salad leaves.
- 7Drizzle dressing over duck and leaves and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Duck Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Duck Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Duck With Ginger and Lime
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 468.2
- Calories from Fat 352
- Total Fat 39.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 122.4 mg
- Sodium 477.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, zest of