Top Review by steve in FL
5-star rating is for sauce #2.. it was a delicious sweet/hot flavor that complemented my egg rolls really well! I warmed it on the stove to melt down a bit and allowed it to cool before serving. Will def be making this again, it can't get any easier! I really wanted to try #1 as well, but the supermarket I stopped at didn't have pineapple jelly.. I should have gone to Publix (where shopping is a pleasure) like I usually do, they have everything. Thanks for posting your gramma's sauces, Shawn..
- 1 (16 ounce) jar apple jelly
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pineapple jelly
- Chinese mustard (like Mister mustard)
- horseradish, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 1 (16 ounce) jar currant jelly
- Chinese mustard
Directions See How It's Made
- Empty jellies of desired sauce into large bowl (save and wash the jars for storing sauce).
- Mix jellies together with mixer.
- Add and mix mustard and horseradish by teaspoonfuls to desired hotness and taste.
- Pour the sauce in the saved cleaned jars and put in refrigerator until ready to use.