1/1 Photo of Duck Sauces for Egg Rolls
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (16 ounce) jar apple jelly
- 1 (16 ounce) jar pineapple jelly
- Chinese mustard (like Mister mustard)
- horseradish, drained
- 1Empty jellies of desired sauce into large bowl (save and wash the jars for storing sauce).
- 2Mix jellies together with mixer.
- 3Add and mix mustard and horseradish by teaspoonfuls to desired hotness and taste.
- 4Pour the sauce in the saved cleaned jars and put in refrigerator until ready to use.
Browse Our Top Chinese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chinese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Duck Sauces for Egg Rolls
Serving Size: 1 (1365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1757.1
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 262.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 465.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 367.0 g
- Protein 1.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: