Belgian Endive works well with the sweet, salty rich nature of this duck dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 Chinese barbecued duck (or home roasted)
- 4 fresh kaffir lime leaves, finely shredded
- 2 stalks lemongrass, white part only, finely shredded
- 1/2 cup fried garlic flakes (available from asian food stores)
- 6 spring onions, cut into 2 cm lengths
- 1 tablespoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 -2 lime, juice of
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons palm sugar
- 2 tablespoons Thai sweet chili sauce
- 2 mangoes, peeled, sliced lengthways
- 3 Belgian endive, leaves seperated
- 1Remove the flesh and skin from the duck and cut into smallish pieces.
- 2Place in a bowl.
- 3Add the lime leaves, lemongrass, fried garlic, spring onions and ginger.
- 4Make a dressing by mixing together the lime juice, fish sauce, palm sugar and chilli sauce in a small bowl.
- 5Toss the duck with the dressing, add the mango and Belgian endive, toos gently and serve at once.
Browse Our Top Duck Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Duck Salad
Serving Size: 1 (604 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.6
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 436.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.5 g
- Sugars 18.1 g
- Protein 6.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Chinese barbecued duck
kaffir lime leaves