Pretty quick to prepare and cook. Delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 kg peking duck
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 red onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 fresh red chili pepper, seeded and chopped
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 1 tablespoon smooth peanut butter
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 1/4 cups chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh coriander leaves
- 1Remove skin and bones from peking duck and cut meat into bite-size pieces. (Leave skin on if preferred.).
- 2Heat oil in saucepan or wok over medium heat, add onion and cook for 5 minutes.
- 3Add garlic and chilli and cook for 2 minutes.
- 4Stir in curry paste and cook for 1 to 2 minutes, or until fragrant, then stir in peanut butter.
- 5Gradually whisk in the coconut milk and cook for 2 minutes, or until well combined.
- 6Add the stock, bring to boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 7Add the duck and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 8Stir in the lime juice and fish sauce. Scatter the coriander over the top and serve with rice or noodles.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Duck Curry
Serving Size: 1 (483 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 805.7
- Calories from Fat 496
- Total Fat 55.1 g
- Saturated Fat 27.6 g
- Cholesterol 342.2 mg
- Sodium 704.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 67.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
red curry paste