1/1 Photo of Duck Breasts With Cranberries & Honey Sauce
This meal is a real treat! The sweetness of the honey combined with the tartness of the cranberries compliments very well these duck breasts. Hope you enjoy as much as we did.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Prepare gravy as per directions on envelope, reserve.
- 2Salt and pepper each breast on both sides.
- 3Melt butter and oil in a skillet, brown breasts on both sides until well browned (approximately 3 minutes each side).
- 4Cook in oven (350°F) for approximately 10 minutes (for small breasts) and for medium-rare.
- 5Meanwhile, in same skillet, add leeks, sauté until tender.
- 6Add vinegar, orange juice, orange zests, wine, cranberries and honey. Bring to a good simmer and reduce for a few minutes.
- 7Incorporate gravy, mix well and cook for one more minute.
- 8Add salt and pepper to taste.
- 9Cut each breast in thin slices crosswise.
- 10Fan slices on each plate.
- 11Spoon sauce over duck.
Browse Our Top Duck Breasts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Duck Breasts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Duck Breasts With Cranberries & Honey Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 332.8
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.1 g
- Cholesterol 72.2 mg
- Sodium 1234.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 10.1 g
- Protein 19.9 g