Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A quick recipe from Martin Yan
Make and share this Duck and Cabbage Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 2⁄3 cup sliced bamboo shoot, drained
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups thinly sliced napa cabbage
- 1 cup shredded roast duck meat
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package enoki mushrooms, roots trimmed
- 4 shiitake mushrooms, stems removed and caps thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Heat chicken broth to simmering.
- Add cabbage, duck meat, bamboo shoots, enoki, and shiitake mushrooms, and soy sauce.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add green onions and sesame oil; simmer for 1 minute.
- Ladle soup into bowls and serve.