1/1 Photo of Duchess Soup
My sister got this recipe years ago when she took a cooking class. It is fit to serve to a Duchess! It is delicious!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut veggies into chunks and saute in the 1 tablespoon of butter.
- 2In large soup pan, heat milk to a weak boil.
- 3Thicken with a roux made from 2 tablespoons butter and 2 tablespoons flour.
- 4Blend in cheese, stirring constantly.
- 5Add chicken broth and sauteed veggies.
- 6Simmer 20 minutes.
- 7Great served with French bread!
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Duchess Soup
Serving Size: 1 (635 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 387.5
- Calories from Fat 196
- Total Fat 21.8 g
- Saturated Fat 11.6 g
- Cholesterol 64.1 mg
- Sodium 957.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 21.8 g