- 3 2⁄3 cups white cake mix
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄2 cup raspberry preserves
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup raspberry preserves
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine dry cake mix with butter and mix with fork till crumbly.
- Reserve 1 cup for topping. Press remaining amount into a greased 13x9" pan.
- Carefully spread 1/2 cup raspberry preserves over crust.
- Pour in filling.
- Sprinkle with reserved topping and bake for 25-30 minutes.