Recipe by BecR
Serve these dainty tea-time triple-decker triangle sandwiches with a nice cup of tea and enjoy! Recipe adapted from the Duchess herself at Rose Tea Cottage.
- 6 eggs
- 1 -2 tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped fresh dill
- 1 stalk finely chopped celery
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 medium English cucumber, washed and thinly sliced
- 1 small bunch radish sprouts
- 6 slices of organic white bread, with crusts removed
- 1⁄2 of a medium tomatoes, cut into bite size chunks
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil, peel, and chop the eggs.
- Add the following 6 ingredients and mix well.
- Cut bread slices into triangle halves.
- Assemble in three layers with egg salad and sprouts on the bottom layer, and sliced cucumbers on the top layer.
- Arrange tea sandwiches on a pretty plate and garnish with chunks of tomato and cucumber slices sprinkled with pepper.
- Serve with a nice pot of tea and enjoy!