Recipe by Elly in Canada
Posted by request. Source: Food Ireland.com Serves 1 or 2 it depends on how hungry you are!!
Top Review by Lori Mama
Delicious! Who said seafood and cheese don't go together, didn't know what they were talking about. Since I'm not familiar with the stated cheese in this recipe, I used a extra sharp cheddar cheese. Made for Miss Elly's Cook a Thon. :)
- 3 eggs
- 50 g cooked diced potatoes
- 50 g of grated dubliner cheese
- 40 g cooked shrimp
- 10 g chopped chives
- 20 g of kerrygold irish butter
- salt and pepper
- 1 large tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Chop the tomato into small cubes,.
- Beat the eggs, season with pepper and salt.
- In a large pan, melt the butter.
- Add the Potato and Shrimp and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and let cook for a few minutes.
- Add tomato and grated cheese.
- Finish under the grill or cover pan for a minute or two, until cheese melts and eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Garnish with chives.
- Serve with homemade brown bread and butter.
- Finish breakfast with more brown bread, butter and Irish Marmalade!