Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
Posted by request. Source: Food Ireland.com Serves 1 or 2 it depends on how hungry you are!!
Make and share this Dubliner Flat Omelette recipe from Food.com.
- Chop the tomato into small cubes,.
- Beat the eggs, season with pepper and salt.
- In a large pan, melt the butter.
- Add the Potato and Shrimp and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add eggs and let cook for a few minutes.
- Add tomato and grated cheese.
- Finish under the grill or cover pan for a minute or two, until cheese melts and eggs are cooked to your liking.
- Garnish with chives.
- Serve with homemade brown bread and butter.
- Finish breakfast with more brown bread, butter and Irish Marmalade!
Delicious! Who said seafood and cheese don't go together, didn't know what they were talking about. Since I'm not familiar with the stated cheese in this recipe, I used a extra sharp cheddar cheese. Made for Miss Elly's Cook a Thon. :)