Prep 20 mins
Cook 2 hrs
I like to make these quite often. Makes a good one dish meal, and it does not require a lot attention.
- Place short ribs in a heavy pot.
- Add water, salt, pepper, parsley and celery leaves.
- Cover and simmer until almost tender (about 1-1/2 hours).
- Add onions and carrots.
- Simmer until the vegetables are done (about 20 minutes).
- Adjust seasoniongs.
- Serve with creamy horseradish sauce.
So good!! Tender, moist, and delicious! I added a few cut up potatoes with the carrots. Then I served with a green salad and rolls. Very easy meal to make. Required very little of my time for such good results! Thanks Miss Annie!
Wow! My husband made this using organic beef and it was incredible! Thanks for sharing!
i left out the pepper and used less salt. added potatoes with chunks of carrots. served with homemade biscuts, my family loved it. i liked how simple it was to prepare.