Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is served to Ireland's Elite. It is perfect for a romantic dinner for two
- 1 lb lobster meat
- 2 tablespoons salted butter
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1⁄4 cup Irish whiskey
- 1⁄2 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat.
- add the shallot and cook for five minutes.
- add the lobster meat.
- pour in the whiskey and ignite it.
- when the flames die down stir in the cream.
- add seasonings and heat five minutes.