Recipe by dane thomas
Adapted from Sam the Cooking Guy and I made it in my Wolfgang Puck Ricecooker aka The DUB P. First time made was for the Arizona State (my alma mater) vs. Oregon football game. The game turned out terribly but the soup was great!
- 1 (16 ounce) jar medium hot salsa
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked chicken (shredded)
- 1 jalapeno (seeds optional for spice)
- 1 cup corn
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 tablespoon sour cream (to garnish)
- 1 tablespoon avocado (to garnish)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (to garnish)
- 1⁄2 cup Mexican blend cheese
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour salsa, jalapeño and corn into the Dub P.
- Hit cook.
- Wait for salsa to bubble.
- Add chicken broth and shredded chicken. Cook for 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Brown tortillas in a skillet with olive oil.
- Cut into strips.
- When heated, pour soup into bowls.
- Top with tortilla strips and cheese. Garnish with sour cream, avocado, and cilantro.