Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is yet another variation of the unusual potato chip cookie.
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1⁄4 lb margarine
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely crushed potato chips (plain)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts or 1⁄2 cup almonds or 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Cream sugar and butter until creamy.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Make into balls, the size of small walnuts, flatten with fork and place onto greased cookie sheet.
- Place about 3 inches apart, as they spread while baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minute.
- I do not have the quantity for this recipe. If you know, please post. I am guessing.
These are like Pecan Sandies, only much better! They taste wonderful, and just melt in your mouth. I made mine the size of small walnuts and got 36 cookies. I guess the count depends on the size. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Game.