Recipe by FLUFFSTER
This is yet another variation of the unusual potato chip cookie.
Top Review by ElaineAnn
These are like Pecan Sandies, only much better! They taste wonderful, and just melt in your mouth. I made mine the size of small walnuts and got 36 cookies. I guess the count depends on the size. Made for Zaar Chef Alphabet Soup Game.
- 1⁄4 lb butter
- 1⁄4 lb margarine
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 1⁄2 cups finely crushed potato chips (plain)
- 1⁄2 cup walnuts or 1⁄2 cup almonds or 1⁄2 cup pecans
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream sugar and butter until creamy.
- Add all other ingredients.
- Make into balls, the size of small walnuts, flatten with fork and place onto greased cookie sheet.
- Place about 3 inches apart, as they spread while baking.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minute.
- I do not have the quantity for this recipe. If you know, please post. I am guessing.