Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This easy delicious slaw is a wonderful side dish with grilled chicken. If you like heat, I would add a little garlic chile paste to the dressing. You could also sub Splenda for the sugar, making it good for those low carbing or Diabetic.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄8 cup rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon toasted sesame oil
- 16 ounces coleslaw mix
- 1 bunch cilantro leaf (chopped)
- 6 green onions (thinly sliced)
- 1 seedless cucumber, quartered lengthwise and sliced
- Whisk the mayonnaise, lime juice, vinegar, and sesame oil togethrt until smooth. Mix the slaw, cilantro,green onions and cuke together and toss with dressing and refrigerate. Toss again before serving.
Wow! Who knew cole slaw could have such class! This is a very tasty and easy to throw together recipe and it will be a staple in my home!