1/3 Photos of Dry Stir-Fry Seasoning Mix
From CD Kitchen. Posted by request.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a small bowl, stir bouillon granules, cornstarch, sugar, onion, garlic, parsley, ginger and red pepper until blended.
- 2Store in an airtight container in a cool place.
- 3Stir mixture before measuring.
- 4Use like any dry stir-fry mix.
- 51 tablespoon equals one packet.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Dry Stir-Fry Seasoning Mix
Serving Size: 1 (13 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 20.5
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 24.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: