Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From CD Kitchen. Posted by request.
- 1⁄4 cup chicken bouillon
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onions
- 2 tablespoons instant garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red bell pepper (dried)
- In a small bowl, stir bouillon granules, cornstarch, sugar, onion, garlic, parsley, ginger and red pepper until blended.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool place.
- Stir mixture before measuring.
- Use like any dry stir-fry mix.
- 1 tablespoon equals one packet.
A truly tasty stir fry mix- I tossed my chicken strips in it before frying them up, then added the veggies. A quick and delicious mid week dinner, that the whole family devoured with gusto!
Made for PRMR.
This is great especially if you have little kids. I might need a little extra kick to it,but for the kids it was perfect!!!
Good mix. This would be great as a gift in a bag type thing for a new cook. We like spicy oriental food, so I added a dash of red chili oil.