From CD Kitchen. Posted by request.
Make and share this Dry Stir-Fry Seasoning Mix recipe from Food.com.
- In a small bowl, stir bouillon granules, cornstarch, sugar, onion, garlic, parsley, ginger and red pepper until blended.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool place.
- Stir mixture before measuring.
- Use like any dry stir-fry mix.
- 1 tablespoon equals one packet.
A truly tasty stir fry mix- I tossed my chicken strips in it before frying them up, then added the veggies. A quick and delicious mid week dinner, that the whole family devoured with gusto!
Made for PRMR.
This is great especially if you have little kids. I might need a little extra kick to it,but for the kids it was perfect!!!
Good mix. This would be great as a gift in a bag type thing for a new cook. We like spicy oriental food, so I added a dash of red chili oil.